We're friendly, but don't anger us.
WE ARE SOTONGS ! ❤
Hey, sotongs rock okay.
And what happens to me if you leave
Brendaa !: { Heart }
Dancee , sotongs and more dancee :D Can be evil , can be hyper . so yeah . :D SOTONGS ROCK , TTM .
Manita: {Heart}
I luv dance and I'm not a sotong in that. i am a cutiee but you will die if you mess with me ! TTVM !
Monday, May 31, 2010 @ 3:15 AM
Hellooooo ! Sotong senior and junior ! WE ARE RANDOMMM , LOL and we are maddddd about dance . WHOOOHOOO . :D OOOHHH. Watching 小娘惹! Tao-jie I'm calling youuuu ! TAO-JIE ! CAN'T YOU HERE USSSS ? XD WE SOTONGS ROCK ! <3
Do you feel your thoughts floating up, up, up
Spams will just be deleted. Refresh to see your tags. Do not flood the tagboard.